A few updates, for the site and the team:
- We have another new contributor: Dante Nelson. He authored National Sixers, his own Sixers blog, and Dante’s Opinion. He also contributes to Hardcourt Mayhem, and has a wealth of experience writing about the NBA and the Sixers. We are very excited to have Dante on board. Also, follow him on twitter @DanteWrites.
- We also have a new feature: guest posts. It’s intended for people who want the chance to try out sports blogging free of charge.Check out the Guest Posts tab for more details.
- Since it’s the offseason, make sure you follow our Twitter account or become a fan of our Facebook page by clicking on their respective logos on the top of this page. While we may not be as active as we were during the season, you will see whenever any of us posts something, as all are linked to both the Twitter and Facebook feeds.
- Note that the last article I posted was longer than normal. Most of my pieces this offseason will be lengthier, though breaking news will always be short and to the point. It’s just more of my style than shorter stuff, but we’ll be a daily stop for you when the season comes around.
- Markieff Morris is working out for the Sixers tomorrow, according to Kate Fagan. He’s the only potential player at 16 for the Sixers in tomorrow’s workout. Sixers brass also returned from scouting in Europe, and according to SI’s Sam Amick, may be inclined to take a European with their pick.
Dante will introduce himself soon, while I’ll have something up relatively soon.