As I’ve alluded to many times before, coming up I will be working as an auditing intern during the winter. So my posts on here will be less frequent, and will likely come immediately after games end, if only because I need to focus on that part of my life during those three months. I’ll still be watching the Sixers and I’ll still be blogging, but my posts will likely be during the week in bullet (and link) form, like the bullets from two days ago and these links I’m posting here. More substantive stuff should be up on Sundays, when I’ll have time for it.
As promised, here are the links:
- Ethan Sherwood Strauss posted a list of NBA height liars. The Sixers have two of the five on the list, though it infuriates me that people still list Thaddeus Young as a small forward first. Anyway, Elton Brand was also a prime candidate for this list.
- I’m sure you’ve heard this already, but here’s a story that Lou Williams can tell to his grandchildren some day.
- Doug Collins is comparing Evan Turner to Grant Hill. A word to the wise: before he got injured Grant Hill was arguably the third best player in the NBA. I wouldn’t expect Evan to get to quite that level.
- Markieff Morris wasn’t really a Sixers fan. If you liked watching bad teams just because Allen Iverson was on them, then don’t associate yourself with the team. That simple.
- Of players with at least 10 three-point attempts (an arbitrary cut-off, I know), guess who leads the league in three-point percentage? SMALL SAMPLE SIZE ALERT. You may have to sort this yourself, but the answer is in the second link.
- And finally, Jrue Holiday is healthy, per Meredith Marakovits’ twitter account.