So I was talking to the staff about this idea and I think it can work. I wanted to do a roundtable…for the fans. You. The readers. You. The Sixer Sensors.
So what do we do? Well, I, along with the staff, will be asking a set of questions to you during the week. All you have to do is answer them. You can tweet, comment on Facebook, comment here, or how ever you want to get us the answers; just get them to us. Then, we’ll publish the results on the site.
We want to hear from you. All season you’ve listened to us but now it’s time to turn the tables. You become the writer; even if it’s just a few sentences. You don’t have to answer each question. And not all the questions asked will be in the results post; just the top 6 questions that are answered the most.
So, what are the questions? Well, I have a few here you can start answering. If/when the rest of the staff submits questions, I’ll add them here. Now, when do you answer them? Well, March 15th, next Friday, is your due date. Again, tweet, comment, whatever to submit the answers. We’ll also need your name (just first if you want). If you’re on Twitter, please give your username as well and you could end up with a few more followers.
So, are you excited? I know I am! So here are the questions at the moment:
- Have any idea who you would like to see the Sixers draft?
- Should the Sixers keep Bynum?
- In relation to the previous question, would you sign Bynum or go after Greg Oden?
- Will Doug Collins be around next season?
- Yes, this season is a bust, but, how optimistic are you of next season, if at all optimistic?
- Looking at the roster, who would you be willing to keep beyond their current contract status? (basically, who would you keep on the team)
Okay Sensors, you have the instructions. So channel your inner Sixer Sense and get to answering! Let me know of any questions and have fun!
Tags: Philadelphia 76ers