My grandfather once passed along great words of wisdom to me before I went off to college. He said, “There are two times in your life where it is acceptable to be an alcoholic; when you’re in college and when you’re retired.” I’m here to say that being a fan of the Sixers have warranted a spot in my grandfather’s wise words.
For the upcoming season, I will be providing you with a guide to help keep you sane throughout this season.
What guide am I talking about? The Sixers Drinking Game, of course! It is guaranteed to help you forget all the hard times during the season.
How does it work? Well, hopefully, if you follow it to a T, you’ll drink yourself into oblivion.
So with that said, and without further ado, I present to you the 2013-2014 Sixers Drinking Game! (Depending on trades, other acquisitions and such this game could change some).
- If the announcers mention Lavoy Allen and sleep in the same sentence –> Keg Stand
- James Anderson catches the ball and doesn’t shoot IMMIDIATELY –> Chug AMF
- Kwame Brown plays –> Chug moonshine
- Michael Carter-Williams airballs a 3 pointer –> Jagerbomb
- Announcers mention Brandon Davies and “violations” at BYU –> Drink Holy Water (wine)
- Spencer Hawes takes a contested 3 pointer –> shot of Grog (beer and rum)
- Darius Morris loses the ball on a fastbreak –> chug Kamchatka
- Announcers say Arnett Moultrie and Rashard Lewis look a like –> shot of Slippery Nipple
- Announcers mention ACL and Nerlens Noel in the same sentence –> chug Red Stripe (HOORAY BEER!)
- Daniel Orton gets rim stuffed –> Kamikaze (the drink, not the act)
- Announcers mention Jason Richardson and Pillsbury Doughboy in the same sentence –> Buy out the bar
- Hollis Thompson… Who?
- Evan Turner does a pull up jumper in transition –> 3 shots
- Tony Wroten makes a cool move to get to the rim and then blows the layup –> Chug a Pabst
- Thad Young isos from the top of the key –> Shotgun Natty Lite
- Brett Brown mentions conditioning –> Drink a Wine-Cooler
- Sam Hinkie acquires 1st/2nd round pick –> Inception shot (shot w/in a shot, w/in a shot)
- Announcers mention “Tanking” –> Beer Bong
DISCLAIMER: The Sixer Sense does not retain responsibility for your impending death from said game. Please Drink responsibly
PS: If you have this much alcohol in your house/apartment please contact this website