And on January 7th, 2014, the tank was finally filled up with gas.
What you need to know:
- Michael Carter-Williams scored a career-high 33 points on 13-25 shooting, while also grabbing 6 boards and dishing five assists.
- Thaddeus Young came crashing back down to earth tonight, scoring ZERO points on 0-7 shooting. Sometimes, the tank is stronger than all of us, huh Thad?
- Evan Turner is tanking too, apparently. He scored four points on 2-13 shooting. Hinkie must have done something to these guys!
- For some odd reason, James Anderson took 15 shots and only made six of them for 15 points.
- BRANDON DAVIES. ELEVEN POINTS. HAVE MY CHILDREN.
- This was the Cavaliers second victory in 10 games.
- Kyrie Irving returned after missing three games and put in 16 points.
- Ray Allen, uh. I mean, C.J. Miles hit 10 three-pointers. Yup, no typo. Ten three-pointers. He scored 34 points in the game.
- The Cavs made 13 three-points in the game, so the brute of the damage came from Miles. The Cavaliers shot 46.4 percent from deep.
- Dion Waiters had an off game, scoring 12 points on 14 shots. Typical gunner game.
- The Sixers lost.
Not much more here. Two losses in a row, woohoo! The tank is still in full effect people.