Somehow, the Sixers have won two of their last four! It’s kind of at the point where it’s almost reality that the Sixers won’t catch Milwaukee, so this win isn’t necessarily a bad thing — especially when MCW and Henry Sims have monster games. Let’s look at the positives here. This victory also snapped a 13-game losing streak on the road. ALL THE STREAKS ARE OVER! Let’s get to some quick hits.
- The Sixers extended the Celtics losing streak to seven straight games.
- The Sixers scored 35 points in the final frame to win the game.
- Elliot Williams had his best game as a pro, scoring 15 points on five-of-seven shooting.
- Henry Sims continued his dominance, posting 24 points and nine rebounds, he was 14-of-18 from the FT line.
- Michael Carter-Williams hit 9-of-14 shots and collected six rebounds and six assists.
- Rajon Rondo had a triple-double, with 11 points, 11 rebounds and 16 assists. Rondo was four-of-seven from the field.
- The Sixers shot 51 percent from the field.
Tweet of the Game:
— Did the Sixers win? (@DidTheSixersWin) April 5, 2014