The Brooklyn Nets are in town to face the Sixers tonight. Let’s get to it and give everyone all the important information they need to know for tonight’s contest:
- Kevin Garnett looks to make his return tonight.
- The Nets will be attempting to avoid their fourth straight road loss, while they are on a 15-game home winning streak. Figure that one out.
- The Nets are 2 1/2 games back of Chicago and Toronto as the Nets hold the fifth seed in the east.
- The Sixers are coming into tonight’s game after a victory against the Celtics last night. Back-to-back’s are never good situations for any team.
- Michael Carter-Williams and Henry Sims will looks to keep riding their hot streaks.
- The game tips off at 7:30 PM EST.
- I suggest you all watch the Final Four instead.