The 76ers embark on their next to last road trip of the year when they travel to the Great White North to take on the Toronto Raptors. Let us begin the home stretch of this forgettable season.
- The Raptors are still in first place in the Atlantic, as they have been for most of the year. They have already locked up a playoff spot.
- Toronto still have much to play for as they haven’t won the division just yet. They are only two games ahead of surging Brooklyn.
- Jonas Valanciunas will play for the Raptors tonight, despite being charged with a DUI on Monday. He is averaging 11.0 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- The 76ers are, somehow, three games ahead of Milwaukee for worst record in the NBA. Doesn’t seem like they are going to catch them. Its almost safe to say the Sixers will have the second worst record in the NBA this season.
- Byron Mullens will play tonight after missing the last five games with an ankle injury.
- The Sixers didn’t look too bad against last game against Brooklyn. Maybe it will carry over.
- I suggest to anyone going to the game, Tim Hortons. Just next level coffee and donuts. Thank you Canada.
- Tip off is at 7pm. Watch it on CSN Philly, or listen to it on 97.5 The Fanatic