Good morning, the Sixers lost again! Not a surprise to anyone. The Sixers dropped this game to the Grizzlies, 117-95. Giving up 117 points to a team that lacks offensive power like the Grizzlies shows where the defense of the Sixers is at and it’s not anywhere to be proud of. Let’s get to some quick hits from the game:
- Tony Wroten scored 18 points and shot 6-of-8 from the FT line.
- Michael Carter-Williams had eight points, six boards and six assists on 4-of-13 shooting. Despite the poor shooting, MCW only had one turnover.
- Adonis Thomas scored four points on 2-of-3 shooting in his eight minuets of game action in his Sixers debut.
- Marc Gasol tore the Sixers apart for 21 points and 10 rebounds.
- Henry Sims had nine points and six rebounds on 4-of-8 shooting from the field.
- The Grizzlies shot 54 percent from the floor, compared to 44 percent for the Sixers.
- The Sixers play tonight against the Bobcats.