The 76ers went down to Miami, took on the Heat bench and prevailed 100-87. Neither LeBron James or Chris Bosh dressed for the affair, and Dwayne Wade only played about half of the gave. Nevertheless, Philadelphia played a solid and complete game, including holding off a late Miami run to win their last game of the season.
- Thaddeus Young closed the season with another strong performance scoring 20 points and grabbing nine rebounds in the losing effort.
- Michael Carter Williams had 12 points on 3-10 shooting. All three made shots were three-pointers. His first ones attempted in over seven games.
- 76ers started the season on a three game winning streak, and ended the season on a two game winning streak, only win 19 games.
- Dwayne Wade only played 23 minutes, but lead the lead in scoring with 16 points.
- There was a Greg Oden sighting. Scored two points and had five rebounds.
Just because the season is over doesn’t mean any of us are going to stop working. Join us all summer long as we break down the draft, Summer League and free agency.